Marriage is honorable in every respect…
Hebrews 13 : 4
Welcome to our 2013 Die Cut Tuesday New Release and Link Up over at www.MyPaperCrafting.com ! Be sure and pop over there and see what Melin and our other Designers have set up for this Showcase – and the New Release for today.
My today’s project is a ‘25th Anniversary Card and BoxEnvelope’ that I made for some Dear Friends who are celebrating theirs this week! The Card is a modified easel-type card that will stand alone, if they desire. The BoxEnvelope is one I made so that the flower spray will not be crushed in the mailing of it - hopefully! Here are photos-
* I got inspiration for the style of this from some I’ve seen on Pinterest. I did my own version with ‘similar’ types of files and embellishments. I used sparkly Silver cardstock for most of it – I embossed the bottom panel. I adhered that to black and then to the White for the base of the card.
* This is the file for the Doily backdrop –
* I used 2 layers of the several offered from this file –
* I embossed 2 lines from a border folder on the top layer. I cut the number 25 in silver with a white shadow on my Silhouette CAMEO and adhered it to the top layer.
* I punched 2 of the large hollow daisies from Silver and hand-embossed on the backside to curve the petals then off-set and adhered them on a PopDot to raise it. I punched 5 small Silver daisies, hand-embossed in circular motions to create the center of the Daisy – then added a large rhinestone inside.
* I punched several small flowers, leaf sprigs and pine branches – all from Silver – hand-embossed and adhered them. I added tiny Pearls to the flower centers.
* I stamped the inside Sentiment with Silver ink and added several of the pointed oval shapes that were punched from the large Daisy pieces.
* After taking the photos, I just wasn’t happy with the front medallion, so I added 3 Pearls on it – but I didn’t retake all of the photos – just one – ;-}
Be sure to check out Melin’s post for the FREE File for today (I’ll Update here when it’s available there - ) and then make something and link up over there. I look forward to seeing YOUR creations! Come back again and visit soon - ;-}
Here is this week's FREE file -
Here is this week's FREE file -
Spring is a time of "new beginnings" and we love to see things "take root, blossom and grow”....so, we decided it was a good time to announce some changes to our Challenges and Link Ups. Here is the link to Melin’s explanation of how things will work now. Be sure to pop over there and be included in the creative fun! http://www.mypapercrafting.com/2013/04/aprilprizes.html
Be sure to come back here often as I showcase other Paper Crafted Projects and Photo Digital Restorations that I make – several days each week. Sign up to receive my Posts so you’ll know when I’ve posted something – usually 3 to 4 times weekly. Tuesdays every other week are Cutting files from MPC – Thursdays are Tags and ATCs – Fridays are Digi Files from MPC - Other days may be other projects!
Check out my Tabs in the Header above to see what else I do and can do for you! Let me know if you have questions on anything here – or if I can do anything for You! Have a Great Week! See you again soon!
(You can take the Gal out of the Sky, but You can’t take the Sky out of the Gal!) ;-}