Monday, October 14, 2013

'Cookie Lee Jewelry' Gift Bags with a Purpose: Sharing Thankfulness!


They will always be remembered and greatly praised,
    because they were kind and freely gave to the poor.
Psalm 112: 9


Hello and Welcome!  Here I am doing this, my eighth post in conjunction with a group I connected with after I began using my new-last-summer Silhouette CAMEO cutting machine.  It’s a monthly post to showcase projects that members of the Silhouette Challenge Group have made using these wonderful machines.  You'll find a list at the end here of those of our ever-growing group who are participating this month, so you can visit them, also!

For this month’s project, I have made Gift Bags to offer to any individuals who would like to take orders for the lovely, reasonably priced Cookie Lee Jewelry – earn Free and Discounted items for themselves - and expressly at this time of year, allow a Donation of a Thanksgiving Dinner to be made through a local charity organization!   All of that in a little Gift Bag!!  As a Cookie Lee Jewelry Consultant, I learned of this project just last week and decided to make these in conjunction with this Silhouette Challenge Group post.  I made several bags in each of the two colors I'm showing here today.






A note of explanation on the back panel of the 'skirt' -
Close-up of the note
I used bags that I had on hand, in brown and navy blue and added a ‘skirt’ of sparkle Gold and Silver.  I added a Flourish from Miss Kate Cuttables, cut in 2 sizes from cardstock and wallpaper.  I cut the word, ‘Thankful’ from black marbleized wallpaper.  I punched Maple leaves from cardstock, wallpaper and printed pages of an inexpensive Bible purchased to use for decorative elements.
 I had several Gift Bags left from another venture I’d been involved with and since they had words on them, I used the ‘Gift Bag Skirt’ pattern, which also had an emblem pattern included.  It was a Penny Duncan .svg pattern that I got several years ago.


The bags will include a couple of Cookie Lee catalogs, some order forms and the letter of explanation.  The full catalogs can also be seen on my personal website at:  www.CookieLee.biz/LyndenBlossom   Any items can be ordered, individually, when not included in this ‘fundraising-type’ situation – at any time of the year.  You can contact me at any time at:  LyndenBlossom@CookieLee.biz  I'd love to have you invite friends over, I'll bring many items to see, try on and purchase and we'll have a fun evening or afternoon!  We also do Fundraisers for any organization in which you may be involved!

Letter of explanation and Order Forms
Fall/Winter 2013 Catalog
Holidays 2013 Catalog
If any of you reading this would like the opportunity to join us in this Thanksgiving Dinner for the needy, please just let me know and I’ll see that you get the necessary materials for you to use in this worthwhile project.

**********
I hope you have enjoyed your visit here.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me -

Do you have a Silhouette of any type?  Are you looking for Silhouette inspiration, support, trouble-shooting?  Are you interested in joining us for our group posting event next month?  Then we’d love to have you join our Silhouette Challenge Facebook group.  Contact Lauren by filling out the form on her blog, if interested…here:   http://www.thinkingcloset.com/the-silhouette-challenge-facebook-group-new-members-welcome  

Please take a few minutes to visit the other gals who have contributed to this Challenge Hop today.  You’ll find Lots of Creative Inspiration and perhaps some Freebies, also, here!  Enjoy!   ;-]

Birthday Invitations Homer Simpson Style by Black & White Obsession
DIY Planner Dividers by The House on Hillbrook
3D Haunted Forest by Chicken Scratch NY
Pumpkins and Peacocks Fall Mantel by joy & gladness of heart
DIY Cheers Garland by Rain on a Tin Roof
Wedding Gift Wrapping by It Happens in a Blink
Glitter Monogrammed Pumpkin by unOriginal Mom
Halloween Family Rules by Tried & True
Faux Stitched Speech Bubbles by Get Silvered Craft
A Mario Bros. Backsplash by Please Excuse My Craftermath...
Halloween Spooky Eye Luminaries by A Tossed Salad Life
Halloween Party Treat Bags by The Thinking Closet
"Create" Wooden Pallet by Lil' Mrs. Tori
Decorated Pumpkins by Tanya's Creative Space
Cute Wedding Card by Zanaree
Learn to Tie Your Shoes by From Wine to Whine
Halloween Banner by Sowdering About

**********
Be sure to come back here often as I showcase other Paper Crafted Projects and Photo Digital Restorations that I make – several days each week.  Sign up to receive my Posts so you’ll know when I’ve posted something – usually 3 to 4 times weekly.  The second Monday of each month is this Silhouette Challenge - Other days may be other projects! 

Check out my Tabs in the Header above to see what else I do and can do for you!  Let me know if you have questions on anything here – or if I can do anything for You!  Have a Great Week!  See you again soon!

B’ Bye!  -  Bye!  -  B’Bye!
(You can take the Gal out of the Sky, but You can’t take the Sky out of the Gal!)  ;-}

10 comments:

  1. Stopping over from the Silhouette Challenge!

    The bags look lovely! The "thankful' font is so pretty!!

    Much Love,
    Trisha D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty! I love the silver and black! Your work is always lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good job on those bags! Stopping by from the Silhouette Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful and classy project. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! I love the gold and silver!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bags are very elegant in all of the colour combos. The Thankful font is lovely too!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. these bags came out so cute and sassy how pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know I've said it before, but I love how you really do add an "elegant touch" to all of your creations. And I love that this one is for such a worthy cause. You really do have a heart of gold, Lynden. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking time to come visit and comment! I love hearing from my reader Friends! ;-}