Friday, October 12, 2012

Take Good Care of Your 'Cupcakes'!


How beautiful you are, my love, how charming, how delightful!
Your appearance is stately as a palm tree, with its fruit clusters your breasts.
I said, “I will climb up into the palm tree, I will take hold of its branches.”
May your breasts be like clusters of grapes, your breath as fragrant as apples,
and your mouth like the finest wine.
Song of Solomon  7 : 7-10




Welcome to Digi Desserts Fridaze in connection with Cooking with Cricut / Paper CraftingWorld!  We, on the Design Team, were to create a project using a Digital File from CWC/PCW for today. 

This week we are making projects in relation to the fact that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  Almost everyone has been touched in some way – personally or with Loved Ones – by this dread disease.  We encourage awareness of and continued medical efforts to eradicate it.  I made a 12 x 12” Layout and a Card for the Terrific Tuesday Challenge this week and I made a Card for today, using the FREE Digi file that Melin is offering this week on her blog.

Here is the card I made –

Card - open

Card - partially open

Card - closed
 
The card is made from a piece of cardstock measuring 5.5 x 11”.  It is scored at 1.5” – 3” – 5.5” and 8”.  Then it is Mountain/Valley/Mountain/Valley-folded from the left.  I added a 1.5” extension to the right edge – which made the card 4.25” wide when closed.  Then it was decorated with print paper, the Digi file, a lacy-punched edge and a cutout for the sentiment that I’d printed. (Heartsound font)  I also added faux stitching by hand all around the edge of the patterned paper.

That’s it – Quite a simple reminder to send to a friend and remind them to “Take Care of Your Cupcakes!”  ;-}

Be sure to pop over to CWC/PCW, pick up the FREE file and make your own BC reminder card for a Friend!  Link up there and share your creation with all of us!

Here is the FREE file –


Melin is also having a Sale on Files this month!



Also, check the new info regarding the Design Team Call for our 25 Days of Christmas!!  We’d love to have You – or someone you know – join in our Creative Holiday Fun!  ;-}  See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time to come visit and comment! I love hearing from my reader Friends! ;-}