You’re so beautiful, my darling, so beautiful, and your dove eyes are veiled by your hair as it flows and shimmers, like a flock of goats in the distance streaming down a hillside in the sunshine. Your smile is generous and full— expressive and strong and clean. Your lips are jewel red, your mouth elegant and inviting, your veiled cheeks soft and radiant. The smooth, lithe lines of your neck command notice—all heads turn in awe and admiration!
Your breasts are like fawns, twins of a gazelle, grazing among the first spring flowers.
Song of Solomon 4: 1-5 (The Message)
Hello and Welcome to our Tuesday Challenge in connection with Cooking with Cricut / Paper CraftingWorld! Our Challenge this week was to make a project that used one of the following Layout or Card Sketches – and the color Pink – in reference to this being Breast Cancer Awareness Month –
|1 page layout sketch|
|2 page layout sketch|
I look all around for Inspiration for all of my projects and this week was no different. I found color inspiration in an item I have and a cardstock pad I got on Clearance last year… ;-}
I have had several friends and family members who have had Breast Cancer. I am THANKFUL for those who have been saved through the medical advancements and cures. I am THANKFUL to have had those Dear Ones in my life who have passed away from this dreadful disease...
Here is my Layout Page –
|Journaling cards closed|
|Journaling cards partially open|
|Journaling cards open|
Here are the Ingredients:
* a 12 x 12” sheet of black cardstock and one of ‘handwriting’ patterned paper
* Martha Stewart punches (corner and straight edge) for border of base of page and for the flower at lower left
* 2 different cardstock – pink patterns – for circle cut files and butterfly
* lt. green cardstock, black patterned cardstock for trims and title
* white cardstock for the journaling cards and the punched flower
* a bookpage for the cut file flower
* photos for the journaling cards
* coordinating inks – black, pink, green
* cutting files for circle mats and for bookpage flower
* Recollections Gems and brads
This is the cutting file I used for the 'scalloped circle frames' -
This is the cutting file I used for the bookpage 'flower n branch' -
This is the cutting file I used for the 'butterfly and flourish' -
Here is the cutting file for 'Thankful' -
Here are the Directions:
* Punch around the edge of the base piece – black
* Rip around the edge of the patterned piece
* Punch trim pieces and ink edges
* Adhere photos to cardstock and ink edges of cards
* Adhere butterfly, flowers and flourishes – also gems/brads
Here are photos of the card I made using scraps from the Layout page:
Ingredients and Directions for the card are similar. Let me know if you have any questions.
Here is the FREE cutting file this week – for you to use for a project for this coming week.
Have fun making a project using the Sketches above – then link up over at CWC/PCW, so we can see what you’ve done. Come back on Friday for our Digital Challenge! Have a good week!