Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Time passes, things change, but I persevere...and exciting News!

It seems implausible that so much time has transpired since I worked so hard to get this blog started...last winter!  So much has happened and I won't take time to back-track at this point, but I'm in yet Another place-of-change...

I do have a bit of Good News today!  I'm pleased and excited to share that I applied and was accepted to be a Guest Designer for the month of November at Scraptastical Kreations!! Here is a card I made this afternoon with a file from their site (the pumpkin-shaped base of the card) - and my 'take' on it.   ;-}   I'll add this - and the several dozen 'Operation Christmas Cards for the Troops' that I made this weekend - and the newest 'Lullabies and Love Album' - and the crocheted baby blanket - and some more Digital Photo Restorations - in the next few days - Watch for them, also, on my 'An Elegant Touch -' Facebook page! (Yes, I'm constantly busy even as I am currently 'unemployed'!)
www.facebook.com/pages/An-Elegant-Touch-/162889457132788


I look forward to keeping up with this blog in the coming days - sharing my projects, thoughts and feelings with you - and hearing more from You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time to come visit and comment! I love hearing from my reader Friends! ;-}