The Lord their God will save his people on that day as a shepherd saves his flock.
They will SPARKLE in his land like jewels in a crown.
Zechariah 9 : 16
Moses and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and the seventy elders of Israel went up and saw the God of Israel. Under his feet was something like a pavement made of lapis lazuli, as bright BLUE as the sky. But God did not raise his hand against these leaders of the Israelites; they saw God…
Exodus 24 : 9-11
Welcome to Thursday Totally Tags ‘n’ ATCs over at MyPaperCrafting.com! Every Thursday we on the Design Team will do a team post featuring Tags n' ATC's. We will have a specific Theme each week featuring an element, technique or embellishment. We’ll all come up with something excitingly different – using various types of tools, etc. to create our projects...i.e., Cricut, CAMEO, Spellbinders, punches, stamps, paint, material, lace, inks, etc. The sky's the limit! The only restriction... If we use SVG's or Digi's, we will only use those from the vast selection at PCW.
Spring is a time of "new beginnings" and we love to see things "take root, blossom and grow”....so, we decided it was a good time to announce some changes to our Challenges and Link Ups. Here is the link to Melin’s explanation of how things will work now. Be sure to pop over there and be included in the creative fun!
The Theme for this week’s projects is GLITTER! I tend not to use glitter very often, so this was indeed a challenge for me, but I quite enjoyed it once I had the design in mind. Here is my Tag –
* I cut the Tag from deep blue cardstock, using the ‘D7 Butterfly Tag cf’ – I embossed it with the Wicker Weave folder in my Cuttlebug.
* I cut the flourish design from light blue cardstock, using the ‘BC Set cf’ and adhered it with tiny PopDots. (It looks almost aqua in the photo, but it actually is a light blue.)
* I added a floral spray using punched MS leaves and pine branches. The flowers are from a $$Store stem and I added Midnight Blue Stickles to the centers.
* I then added Sky Blue Stickles to the intersections of the embossed pattern where they were visible and the bottom scallop. I added Midnight Blue Stickles to the ends of the Flourish branches in the design.
* I added a light blue sheer ribbon to the hole I punched in the top of the Tag. When I decide to whom and for what occasion I’m giving this, I will add a note on the back.
Have You made any interesting Tags recently? I’d love to see them! Let me know if you have any questions about anything I’ve done here or on any other blog post - Blessings until next time!
Thanks for visiting here today! I hope you take a few minutes to check all of the Tag/ATC creativeness on the other blogs, too! Melin should have a FREE File for today on her blog, also! I’ll Update and have the file here as soon as it’s posted over there -
Be sure to remember MPC for all of your Cutting and Digital files. Tomorrow is our Digi Dessert Fridaze post, every other Tuesday is a Cutting File post and in between I may post some other projects.
(You can take the Girl out of the Sky, but You can’t take the Sky out of the Girl!) ;-}