Friday, April 26, 2013

Birthday Wishes - Psalm 91:14-16


“Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
    I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
He will call on me, and I will answer him;
    I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.
With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.”
Psalm 91 : 14-16



Welcome to Digi Desserts Fridaze in connection with My Paper Crafting !    We, on the Design Team, are to create a project using a Digital File from the vast selection at MyPaperCrafting.com every Friday, share them with You and encourage You to visit over there, get the FREE Digi File for today, make a project with it and link it for all to see.  The ‘winning’ designer is highlighted next week as a Guest Designer!   It’s an easy and fun thing to do on the weekend! 

For this week’s project I made a Birthday Card using the Bible Verse sentiment from MPC that I had used several weeks ago on another ‘manly’ card.  The meaning of it holds true for many whom I know and will be pertinent for the person for whom I made this card.  I made this one somewhat rustic, but as it’s been a LONG winter in the Midwest, I wanted to add and send a bit of Spring.  Along with a piece of inked corrugated cardboard and a scrap of woven wallpaper, I included a tree with flowering blossoms, ripped grass by the picket fence and bushes and a butterfly.  I also used a Color Inspiration Chart for my color combination.  Here it is –
Pear Tones
Here is the card -
Closed -

Standing slightly open -

Angled view -

Verse sentiment raised on PopDots -

A butterfly representing New Beginnings/Changed Life -

A blossom on each 'curly-Q' on the tree -

Here are the files I used –


 
**********
Be sure to visit Melin at MPC and sign up for her blog and Newsletters, join us on the Blog Hops at various times of the year and check there weekly to see what’s offered in her Store!  She offers Amazing Digi and Cutting Files and I’m SURE that you will find lovely items to enhance your paper-crafting projects!  As always, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about what or how I have done on here -  Happy Crafting!  ;-}
**********
Here is the FREE digi-file for this week at My Paper Crafting.   Be sure to stop over there, if you haven’t already, see all of the other creative projects, get the file, make a project of your own using a digi-file from My Paper Crafting and then link it there so we can see it, too!

FREE file  -  

We invite YOU to participate in our Digi Dessert Fridaze weekly posts.  Spring is a time of "new beginnings" and we love to see things "take root, blossom and grow”....so, we decided it was a good time to announce some changes to our Challenges and Link Ups.  Here is the link to Melin’s explanation of how things will work now.  Be sure to pop over there and be included in the creative fun!    http://www.mypapercrafting.com/2013/04/aprilprizes.html 

Be sure to come back here often as I showcase other Paper Crafted Projects and Photo Digital Restorations that I make – several days each week.  Sign up to receive my Posts so you’ll know when I’ve posted something – usually 3 to 4 times weekly.  Tuesdays every other week are Cutting files from MPC – Thursdays are Tags and ATCs – Fridays are Digi Files from MPC -  Other days may be other projects! 

Check out my Tabs in the Header above to see what else I do and can do for you!  Let me know if you have questions on anything here – or if I can do anything for You!  Have a Great Week!  See you again soon!

B’ Bye!
(You can take the Gal out of the Sky, but You can’t take the Sky out of the Gal!)  ;-}

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lynden! I love the tree cut file and the digi verse is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my brain would be as creative as yours is Lynden! WOW!!!!!! This is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynden,
    wonderful creation again, love the tree cut.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynden this is a gorgeous card! I love that verse and love this card so much... =)
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking time to come visit and comment! I love hearing from my reader Friends! ;-}