Friday, December 2, 2011

I thank my God always when I remember you in my prayers...
Philemon 1:4
Having just come through our Thanksgiving weekend, I have so much to be thankful for - I'd like to share the projects that I'd completed last week just before I made a week-long trip up to the East Bay Area.  I didn't have time to post them before I left nor while I was there.  I had a wonderful time with my daughter, her partner and my two grandchildren and also with some dear friends.  I also investigated a number of 'personal options' while up there.  It was a busy week and I am thankful to have had the opportunity!  I hope YOU were able to spend time with Family and Friends - and count Your Blessings!  Now we continue into the Christmas holiday period...

Using the Sun Freebie ( www.scraptasticalkreations.com ), a 'defunct' CD, orange foam sheet, yellow cardstock and CD case, I made a Birthday Card for my little Grandson! When he looks on the back of the 'card,' he will SEE who is 'the Sunshine of My Life!' ;-}



Here is a card I made with the Scalloped Circle Card and wreath .svgs (Dear Santa or O Holy Night sets) from (www.scraptasticalkreations.com) I stamped the Holly leaves on white, added the berries in red, stamped the 'Noel' on the center cut-out and turned and raised it with pop-dots.

Here is my 2-pg. Layout using the 'O Holy Night' set from ( www.scraptasticalkreations.com )










1 comment:

Thank You for taking time to come visit and comment! I love hearing from my reader Friends! ;-}