Saturday, November 5, 2011

I am Thankful for...



Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
 1 Thessalonians 5:18

After a busy week filled with several problems on many levels - along with many blessings - I finished the projects I needed to finish by today for Scraptastical Kreations and got them posted.  Now to post them here -  It's a Blog Hop weekend for them and Treasure Box Designs, so I'll post info about that after my projects.  Please follow the Hop  and see all the great projects - and sign up for the Gifts!

Here is a 'repurposed' Pizza Pan - now a Magnetic Memo Board!  With Thanksgiving coming soon, I chose that Theme for this one.  The elements are from Scraptastical Kreations.  The little note papers in the wood bin are to write 'Thankful for...' notes and post them with the magnets.


Detail of sign, hay bales and pumpkins

Detail of wood bin and notes
 
Here is my 'Autumn Memories' 2-page scrapbook layout using just some of the 'Autumn Splendor' kit from Scraptastical Kreations. 

Detail of title, bears and hay wagon
Detail of photo mat
Detail of date/journaling mat




Here is a Door Hanger I made this week.  The file to make it is a Freebie at SK!!


Here's info about this weekend's Blog Hop -

Welcome to the first ever Scraptastical Kreations and Treasure Box Designs 'Mix It Up' blog hop! We’re super excited to be doing this hop together! Our intentions for this hop are to show you all just how you can mix it up, too. You will see some awesome projects using both Scraptastical Kreations and Treasure Box Designs paper piecing patterns.

We are offering a AMAZING grand prize to one winner. That one winner will receive $100 in free paper piecing patterns; $50 from Scraptastical Kreations and $50 from Treasure Box Designs. How about that?? Isn’t that awesome!! All you have to do is leave a Comment on every blog in this hop and become a fan of Scraptastical Kreations AND Treasure Box Designs. CLICK HERE to get to Scraptastical Kreations fan page and CLICK HERE to get to Treasure Box Designs fan page. Be sure to hop through the entire hop to be eligible for the grand prize, as well as all the other blog candy throughout!

Here is the complete line-up.

Scraptastical Kreations – www.scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com

Treasure Box Designs - http://treasureboxdesigns.blogspot.com

Let me know if you've done the Blog Hop!  It's my first time to be involved with one, and I'd be happy to hear your thoughts on it!  Have a lovely Autumn Weekend - making wonderful memories with those you love!
 http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Love all your new projects, but I am super impressed with the pizza pan!! I SO want to try that one! So happy to have on the DT! :)
    ~Colleen
    www.cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking time to come visit and comment! I love hearing from my reader Friends! ;-}