Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I am...therefore, I am...

I am…therefore, I am…

I am Invisible, so I am attempting to be seen.  I am Alone, so I am attempting to be with people ‘somewhere.’ I am Hurting, so I am attempting to salve my pain. I am Creative, so I am attempting to mingle with other creative souls.

          Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive 
          mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.  ~~ Hebrews 4:16

I want to share some of the things I've been working on recently - The Circle of Life (and Love!) continues -

Here is the Card -
Here are photos of the ‘First Year of Lullabies and Love’ Album which I recently made and gave to the young widow of a Marine killed in Afghanistan in July and whose baby boy was born last month.

One photo for each month of the baby's first year can
be added by the parents/family...  I've made several - just finished another for a new niece - and have found out that 2 more family babies are 'on the way'!!  ;-}

It's an 8 x 8 album - 2-page layouts for each month/lullaby -  These are the lullabies I sang to my Children and Grandchildren.
Album  cover -
Frontspiece -








Baby's Vital Statistics -
Baby's First Photo



































































































Explanation
Aaronic Blessing

                                                                    

I include a CD of the Lullabies - and a CD of
'sleepy-time' classical music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time to come visit and comment! I love hearing from my reader Friends! ;-}