Friday, November 11, 2011

 11/11/11


How blessed is he who considers the helpless;  
The LORD will deliver him in a day of trouble.
The LORD will protect him, and keep him alive, 
And he shall be called blessed upon the earth;  
And do not give him over to the desire of his enemies.    
Psalm 41:1-3



On this Veteran’s Day - 11/11/11 - I have made a 2-page layout - representing all of the Thanks we send to our Veterans - and those currently serving our country.  My Heart and Prayers are with them ALL.  Here it is -




 




 I also made an ‘up-cycled’ Thank You gift from an empty-now candle jar from Michaels. It includes the recipe for Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies in the Pumpkin Card atop the jar,which will be in the jar when given as a Thank You gift -  ;-}





 I used files from www.ScraptasticalKreations.com on both of these projects.  I’m enjoying being  on the Guest Designer Team for November.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time to come visit and comment! I love hearing from my reader Friends! ;-}